Citizens of the European Union, European Economic Area (Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein) and Switzerland who apply for admission to the Romanian education system must meet the same conditions as Romanian citizens and have the same tuition fees as Romanian students (about 500-1000 Eur/year).
In order to obtain the recognition of studies, European applicants for a Bachelor degree must submit the following documents directly to the university:
· Application form (see Annex 2A) for the release of the letter of acceptance;
· Certified copy of the baccalaureate diploma and related high school grades transcripts;
· Certified copy of university diploma and transcript (for masters or doctorate);
· Personal identification documents: Passport (copies of pages 1, 2, 3, 4) / ID card;
· Certified copy of birth certificate;
· Health certificate in a foreign language stating that the applicant does not suffer from any contagious/chronic disease.
These documents must be accompanied by translations into Romanian, English or French, and endorsed by the Hague Apostil.
· the invoice of the file processing fee - 50 RON.
Beneficiary: Ministry of Education and Scientific Research
Fiscal code: 13729380
Bank: Direcţia de Trezorerie şi Contabilitate Publică a Municipiului Bucureşti - DTCPMB
IBAN code: RO27TREZ7005003XXX000069
SWIFT code: TREZROBU
BIC code: TREZ
The certificate of recognition of studies will be issued by the National Centre for Recognition and Equivalence of Diplomas (CNERD) (See also cnred.edu.ro);
EU incoming studentscan enrol under the same admission conditions as the Romanian students. When applying for arts or sports, EU students may be required to pass specific skill tests.
The application file must be sent before June 20th .